Upcoming Bootcamps and Short Courses
Sign up now for a upcoming one-day courses and bootcamps
- Smartphone/iPhone Photography A half-day class, with two dates available: January 24 or February 21
- Environmental Portraiture One-day bootcamp, January 31
- Wedding Photography One day intensive on January 31
- One-day digital photography class Choose either February 1 or 21
- Architectural Photography February 7
- DIY Table-Top/Product Photography Class February 14
Seven photographers — including two Medill School students invited to the session by Professor Craig Duff — spent a Saturday earlier this month turning their DSLRs into movie cameras.
Congratulations to Kurt Kramer on winning the January Wine & Critique photo contest “The Street I Live On.”
Also a big shout out to Dave Meyer at Battery Giant Chicago for his great information on batteries, especially the lithium ones.
The next session will be February 20th. The theme will be “Lens Flare.” Please visit the Wine & Critique website for more, including how you can submit work for the monthly contest. Please note that to be eligible for the contest, the photographer must be present to discuss his/her work.