Chicago Photography Center (CPC), an Illinois 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, welcomes your support through charitable contributions, donations of items (see our wish lists), in-kind donations, and volunteerism. Through your gifts, our students and our community will benefit from CPC’s rich variety of classes, workshops, outreach programs, gallery exhibits and events.
Your tax-deductable donation will help to assure that CPC can:
- Continue and expand free outreach classes for clients of social service organizations
- Maintain the classrooms, labs and gallery area in the historic space CPC occupies
- Update equipment for digital, lighting and film classrooms
- Offer more special events, lectures and photography exhibits for all to enjoy
- Attract and retain the best professionals to teach, exhibit and lecture at CPC
- Develop more new and exciting classes and workshops
CPC would benefit from services such as legal, computer, maintenance among others.
**Note: Contributions to Chicago Photography Center are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Donate Here You can also mail your donation to: Chicago Photography Center 3301 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657