Like many not-for-profit organizations, CPC has always relied on the generosity, dedication and strength of volunteers who choose to share their time and talents with us. CPC volunteers helped identify our current facility and build out the space from scratch to suit the needs of a photography center. Volunteers participate in a number of ways. Volunteers staff our events, keep the facility looking its best, assist with our Outreach Program, and lead the organization through participation in our Board of Directors. Volunteers are an integral part of everything we do. For every hour you volunteer you’ll receive three CPC Bucks, good towards membership, classes, workshops, lectures, time in the lighting studio, digital lab or darkroom.
If you’re interested in volunteering at CPC, please complete this short application: click here
There are a number of ways you can help:
- Administration : Office work including filing, assisting at the front desk, and data entry.
- Maintenance : Painters, carpenters and general handymen are often needed.
- Gallery : Assist with hanging, taking down, and storing exhibits.
- PR/Marketing : Join our marketing committee and help spread the word about CPC.
- Special Events : Help with setup, clean-up or oversee refreshments / bar at gallery or fundraising events.
- Outreach Programs : Help us share photography with clients of social services organizations.
- Board Member : Join our Board and help in creating an amazing future for CPC!